2012 Book List
2011’s Booklist abruptly stopped in September when I went back to teaching kindergarten full time.
Now that I feel like I am in a groove with school, I am back to reading.
And with a vengence.
Nothing. Well, children’s books count, yes?
- One For the Money—Janet Evanovich
- Two for the Dough–Janet Evanovich
- Three to Get Deadly–Janet Evanovich
- Four to Score–Janet Evanovich
- High Five–Janet Evanovich
- Hot Six–Janet Evanovich
- Seven Up–Janet Evanovich
- Hard Eight–Janet Evanovich
- The Best of Me–Nicholas Sparks
- Everyday Graces: A Child’s Book of Good Manners, Karen Santorum
- Fifty Shades of Gray–E.L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker–E.L. James
- That’s My Son: How Mom’s Can Influence Boys to Become Men of Character–Rick Johnson (in progress)
- Fifty Shades Freed–E.L. James
- Bloom–Kelle Hampton
- Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt–Beth Hoffman
- The Glass Castle–Jeannette Walls
- Porch Lights, Dorothea Benton Frank
- To the Nines, Janet Evanovich
- School started, so reading ended.
- Blue Dahlia, Nora Roberts
- Black Rose, Nora Roberts
- Red Lilly, Nora Roberts
Thanksgiving Break = Mandy can read again!
On My Waiting List: