And now is the time to dump everything running through my mind into one big post:
1. I registered Frick for first grade yesterday. FIRST GRADE. Sheesh.
2. Frack is sick. Again. 103+ fever for two days. He has a nasty looking throat, but not strep. It’s…wait for it…viral. I’ve got my money on this virus running through each child and probably me this weekend. Did I mention Easter dinner is here at my house? hmmmm.
3. Frog actually walked up to me the other day, pointed to his bottom, and said,
“Ma! Mneons monfine whdine. Khioweh kjhee ohweb.”
Translation: “Mom! I pooped in my diaper. Change me, please.”
Maybe the potty training pay raise (i.e no more diapers) will come sooner with this tyke than it did with his brothers.
4. Frog also escaped from the bathroom after a nice bath and ran around the kitchen wearing nothing but his adorable birthday suit. He then stopped, peed on the floor, jumped in the puddle of pee, and walked through the rest of the house.
5. While we are telling stories about Frog–He loves toilet paper. He rolled my house with the roll from the powder room the other day. I suppose he is practicing for his teenage years. I must admit…I have never “rolled” a house before.
Wow. That’s a lot of potty talk. I’m on a roll. (pun somewhat intended)
6. We’ve had field trips and Easter parties this week and unfortunately, Frack missed out on both. I used an entire tank of gas between yesterday and today attending these functions, going to doctors, and picking up children from childcare. I need another job just to pay for the ridiculous prices of gas.
Or a potty trained child.