Top 10 Things I Love About Spring:
1. Playing outside.
2. Getting a farmers tan. Not really, but it happened this weekend. Yay.
3. Cooking out with family and friends.
4. Sitting on the porch.
5. Turning the heat/AC unit OFF.
6. Having the windows open because the heat/AC unit is OFF.
7. Sitting on the porch with my husband.
9. It’s lighter longer (NOTE–I only like this after the boys have gotten used to the time change. For instance, since tonight is the first night of Daylight Savings, the boys are TOTALLY out of whack with their sleeping schedules.)
10. It’s not too cold, it’s not too hot. It’s just right.
Now excuse me while I go sit on my new front porch with my husband. 🙂