Michelle at One Crafty Mama! played this game last week:
The game is an easy one! All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
My letter is ‘M’.
1. Marriage– What else is more fun than living with your best friend?
2. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream– My favorite. ‘Nuff said.
3. Money– I am currently planting a money tree in the backyard. That way I can just go and pick it when I need it.
4. Manilow– As in Barry. After all, he sang a song called “Mandy” and that brings me to #5…
5. “Mandy”– by Barry Manilow. I like to think that all two of my ex boyfriends are reminded of me when they hear this. While we are on the topic of music….
6. Milli Vanilli– “Blame It on the Rain”, but “Girl, You Know It’s True” that group is one of my all time FAVS. I seriously went to the concert in ’89. I also denied that there was ever any lip synching going on.
7. Monkeys– Frick and Frack, Chaos and Havoc, The Farmers, etc. My children.
8. Motrin– Sorry, baby-wearers (I need to insert here that I ‘wore’ both of my kids), but I still love me some Motrin. Nothing gets a fever down quicker and then manages to keeps it down.
9. Mars– as in Life On Mars, one of my new favorite TV shows.
10. Milk– chocolate chocolate covered pretzels. Can’t get enough of them. YUM-O.
Feel like playing along? You know you want to! All you need to do is ask and I will randomly assign you a letter.