Jessica at The Entertaining House tagged me a some time ago. I have done several of these before, so I tried to think of things that have not been shared.
1. I earned my Masters degree in Creative Arts in 2004. Even though I do not earn Masters pay for my teaching (the church school where I teach doesn’t have a pay scale based on education), I use the concepts I learned daily. The degree focused on using The Multiple Intelligence Theory by Howard Gardner.
2. I consider myself a picky reader. I only like to read books that are of the ‘beach read’ genre, if there is such a thing. Once I get my hands on those books, there is no stopping me.
3. I DESPISE scary movies or TV shows that are violent. It makes me nauseous and I end up having nightmares.
4. I still hate fish.
5. I was in a pretty bad wreck in 1998 on the way home from an interview in Clemson. I lost control of my car, flipped 3 times and walked away with minor injuries. I consider my life a gift and that God truly has a plan for me.
6. I am pro-life. My favorite saying on the issue:
It’s not a matter of what you choose to do with your own body, it’s what you choose to do with someone else’s body.
7. I plan on pulling an all-nighter Tuesday night to see the election results. BP and I have done it for the other two elections during our marriage.
If you are in the mood to write, consider yourself tagged!