Frack and Yoda comparisons:
- Yoda has wrinkles, Frack will one day.
- Both are short in stature. Yoda says, “Size matters not.” Frack thinks size matters not.
- Like the Jedi Master, Frack is great with the sword (or other object) that is wielded against another (typically Frick).
- Both speak Galactic Basic. This language uses the verb at the end of a clause or somewhere in between. An easy way to simulate Galactic Basic is to use your Yoda-Speak App on your iGoogle page.
To further illustrate this particular similarity, I have listed the most common phrases Frack uses in Galactic Basic with the translation beside it:
- Thomas eyes color! (Mama, please color Thomas the Train’s eyes in my Thomas coloring book.)
- We where going? (Mama, where are we going now?)
- Lunch I eat! (I would like to eat lunch now, please.)
- No bed go! (I would prefer to not go to bed now.)
- I i-keem eat! (I would especially enjoy a nice, creamy ice cream treat.)
Therefore, Frack = Yoda.