I like the Fix It Guys. I really do. What I don’t like is the one inch thick layer of soot and dust covering every square inch of the dining room and living room. We had two chimneys (emphasis on HAD) on our roof. They were for the coal burning fireplaces that are sealed and not used. We had them removed today in order to proceed with the roof plans. When they came down, the rush of dust and soot came in, covering the aforementioned rooms. Think Mt. St. Helen’s erupting. I have been cleaning since we came home from the pool (two hours…on only 2 rooms!) I had to go outside for a fresh breath because the dust is everywhere. Cough. Cough. Hack. Be back when my house sparkles again. That could be never.