I had a very vivid dream the other night.
I was drowning in a pool, gasping for air.
Next thing I knew, BP was shaking me awake, asking if I was ok.
Apparently my gasps were quite audible.
Coincidence of the whirlwind in which I currently live?
I think not.
A plethora (don’t you love that word?) of thoughts are swimming in my mind lately.
The highlights are the lifesaver I shall grab as I struggle to keep my head above water:
1. Without BP and his support, I would be at the bottom of my make-believe pool.
2. Frick loves first grade and his teacher. And so do we.
3. Frack loves kindergarten and his teachers. And so do we.
4. Frog is so funny as he tries to string words together to make sentences that make absolutely no sense. The older boys say he’s speaking chinese.
5. Clemson won.
6. The weather was so beautiful yesterday and it felt so good to be a kid with my kids outside.
” For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11